Places to visit
- Lal Bagh – Botanical garden .It is known for its annual flower show —
- Cubbon Park – It has numerous Trees and Plants that span over 68 general & 96 species. —
- JP Park – It has 4 lakes, lawns , varieties of trees and shrubs. — 2 kms.
- Bangalore Fort - Originally built by Kempegowda in 1537 A D.—
- Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace – It houses a Museum that contains artifacts relating to the Hyder- Tipu regime.—
- Bangalore Palace - is located near Mekhri Circle and Cantonment Railway station.—
- Mayo Hall - is regarded as one of the finest designs of British architecture.—
- Vidhana Soudha - is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka.
- Attara Kacheri - It houses the High Court for the state of Karnataka
- Government Museum -was established in 1865 has a rare collection of archaeological and geological artifacts.—
- Karnataka Folk Museum- It has an excellent collection of Folk puppets, costumes, utensils, instruments, weapons and masks. folk music collections and dance videotapes.—
- Gandhi Bhavan - It houses a photo gallery, his letters, a library and audio visuals.—
- Madras Sappers Museum & Archives- The museum chronicles their history and achievements and houses armoury used by the regiment, medals, their attire and a sports gallery.—